A favor or two

A

antizero

This might be a bit much to ask... but could someone download the current version of iTunes and the current version of quicktime and create archives of them, and then upload them somewhere... such as rapidshare.de or something.

The reason I need this done is because for some inexplicable reason whenever I try to download either of them the downloads hault at 99%. I've tried everything and anything you could think of to fix the problem... but it stays the same. The odd thing is it only occurs for those two programs... and its happened for a few version releases.

I'd really really appreciate this.

edit: if you want you can uploader here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
if no one else replies, give me about 8 hours, when I get off work, and I can do that for ya.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
zap2 said:
try a new browsers, better to fix the problem then run from it

agreed, but I am off to new hampshier to go snowboarding for the week.. when i get there if there is internet I will hop on and check the thread.. if you have not found anybody then I shall help you out.

OP
A

antizero

zap2 said:
try a new browsers, better to fix the problem then run from it

I stated in my first post that I've tried everything to fix the problem, and that was probably the first thing I did. If I could figure out how to fix the problem, I would've...

Theres no other way to go about it other than having someone do this for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
I apologize for not getting it to you earlier, I have been very busy, if you go to my website: www.homepage.mac.com/noah.gustafson and click on the idisk in the lower left, there is a folder in there you can download with the latest versions of quicktime and itunes in there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2GHz PowerMac G5 + 20" Apple Cinema Display
i just uploaded them to http://www.uselessfuture.org/uploader/, i think it finished uploading but nothing happened so you should find a file called "itunes-quicktime.zip" somewhere on there!

btw, can you not complete the downloads through software update either?

edit: beaten to it :( lol

OP
A

antizero

thanks honda and hollerz, although hollerz.. for some reason there was nothing in the upload folder on my server

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.