New Mac Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 Mac Pro
Already there are problems with the new Mac pro. One article states, Apple issues EFI Firmware up date for 2013 Mac. (Google Groups) Also Heat problems. We have been waiting for the pro so we can go ahead with our small Video Production business. If anyone out there in Mac land knows of the above please fill us in. We would like to see from our fellow "Geeks" out there in Mac land. We can wait for the "Bugs" to be squashed, Mac will i'm sure correct all, any problems. Thanks Joseph TRYON

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 Mac Pro
Thanks. The info. is in Google under Groups. All i know is "We want our new Pro" the Apple store in So. Fl.
as of today does not have any Pro's in stock, but of course anyone can order one. We will hold off for now.
A question concerning HEAT from the pro came up also. But has Apple added EFI, patch?.You know to the new pro?. This is why i'm on the forum. I'm sure we will see from our Mac people, sometimes people can really get nut's about new upgrades, styles, etc. Thank you (Joe in Fl.)
Tryon

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Read Anandtech's very complete review. He drove it VERY hard with many processes going at same time and never did it overheat.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 Mac Pro
Mac Pro "heat"

Thanks Dennis.
We will check out Anandtech's review. "To heat or not to heat" may be a factor LOL

Tryon Joe

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.