New but old

Reaction score
I am just jumping on board here for the first time. I own an iMac, iPod, Apple TV, and iPad in the Apple family. I plan to convert to IPhone from a Droid in March. My significant other is a long-time Mac user and has been able to assist me in many aspects.
I have just recently leapt from PC to Mac and am, for the most part, feeling comfortable. I am a retired teacher. I utilize my Mac primarily for surfing the web, organizing and editing very simple (mostly family and travel) photos, writing documents for personal use, and e-mailing.
Thanks in advance for the assistance I am bound to find here-in!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Hi Bluejeangal - welcome to the forum! :)

Wife & I are PC to Apple switchers in the spring of last year - enjoying the experience. I'm a retired radiology professor and do about the same things on our computers - also have an old iPod for my MP3 music & we both have iPads. Hope that you enjoy - a lot of great folks here! Dave :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.