Looking for an app to track Weight Training

Reaction score
Hello,

I have one of those home gym/weight sets for doing weights at home. The actual model I have is the Hoist H100. I'm also into running a lot and for running I use RunKeeper. It's wonderful to keep track of my running each year and throughout the year. What I'd like is something like that for weight training.
Basically what I'd like to do is be able to digitize my weight training. Currently I have a piece of paper that I photocopy that has each of the stages of the weight set. I track it each day I do weights and basically for each stage I track the weight and number of reps so I know what to set the weight to each time I do it and then I can track as I increase the weight amount of repetitions.
I realize that this isn't a general thing like running but is there an app that can be customized so that I could customize it for the weight set I have so that I can use it for my tracking.
Thank you in advance for your help.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
If you're currently using paper to track things...Microsoft Excel or "Numbers" (from iWork) would certainly be better.:)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.