Multiple download boxes openeing at once!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hey there I was just wondering if anyone could help me.....I am a digital scrapbooker and I download scrapbook kits and fonts ect...anyone never had any problems but the last couple of weeks when I dl I get a bunch of the download boxes popping up all over....for instance I just d/l a font which was 41.9kb well 18 boxes were popping up all over. The download is fine and its there no problem but the boxes????? Thanks for any help anyone can give me!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Can you post a screen shot of that the next time it happens? That would help us to understand what the boxes are and possibly what might be causing it.

OP
justk
Reaction score
Ok here is a screen shot that I took the other day when I dl a scrapbooking kit.

OP
justk
Reaction score
now the other thing they are all identical....when I open one it is the entire kit. the same on all the boxes

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Are you saying that the multiple download boxes only represent one file being downloaded? Because it appears that you're downloading a whole group of files at once. If the kit you're downloading is comprised of a group of files, they would be downloaded separately rather than by the entire kit as one file by itself. Or perhaps I'm not understanding what it is you're downloading?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
That download window doesn't look familiar. Is that a third party download manager or plugin of some sort? If so, have you tried disabling it to see if that's the issue?

OP
justk
Reaction score
chscag on this particular screen shot it was d// a kit which is all in one file though. I have d/l these lots and never have I had this. I can see it making sense that way though but that being said the font is only one file and I had 18 boxes..... vansmith I had to really dig because I have used that for so long it is dTa One Click (see screen shot below) so I clicked on the top box and it d/l like a charm using the utility that I guess is my computers default. Now I have searched my computer for that other one and I can't find it but it is obviously on there because it pops up when i d/l.......I hope I am not being too confusing:) I am going to restart my computer in the mean time to see what happens!!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.