Publishing Program

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a newsletter publishing program that is compatible with 10.6.8. Doesn't have to be professional level.
Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
There are several: iStudio Publisher which is sold in the Mac App store is my favorite. I believe it's still only $17.99 and the developer has recently placed an array of free templates on their web site which can be downloaded.

There is also Apple Pages for $19.99 which primarily is sold as a word processor but it does a very nice job of desktop publishing. And there are many free templates for it also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Can anyone recommend a newsletter publishing program that is compatible with 10.6.8. Doesn't have to be professional level.
Thanks

Well, wife & I are new to Mac computers (spring '13) and wanted some type of desktop publishing program - now, Pages (part of iWork) offers publishing options and may be a 'free' offering for you? BUT, we've been just trying iStudio Publisher which is a more dedicated program (like Publisher in our Windows days) - SO, just a couple of considerations - good luck in your choice - Dave :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.