A Couple More Questions From the New Guy

X

xbrian87

1. Is there spyware on Macs? If so, what programs do you guys use (please provide name and price)?

2. To confirm: to uninstall a program, I just drag it from Apps to the Trash, right (god, I hope so lol)?

3. On PHP homepages, I get a lot of errors with Safari; it tells me it can't load the page, or it "has lost connection".. is this normal? Is there any way to get rid of that crap?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
xbrian87 said:
1. Is there spyware on Macs? If so, what programs do you guys use (please provide name and price)?
no spyware, no programs needed to remove spyware
2. To confirm: to uninstall a program, I just drag it from Apps to the Trash, right (god, I hope so lol)?
you are correct. you can also go into your library and delete your catches and preferences, but you dont really need to do that they are so small
3. On PHP homepages, I get a lot of errors with Safari; it tells me it can't load the page, or it "has lost connection".. is this normal? Is there any way to get rid of that crap?
what webpages are you having problems with? do you have similar problems with Firefox?
Thanks in advance for the answers.
your welcome!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.