where is wallpaper photo located

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook pro
its easy to find this answer for PC but I cant find it for any apple products.

I'm trying to find my wallpaper photo on my ipad. It has the latest OS. Its a custom photo, one i took myself.

thanks for any help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
its easy to find this answer for PC but I cant find it for any apple products.

I'm trying to find my wallpaper photo on my ipad. It has the latest OS. Its a custom photo, one i took myself.

Well, it's even easier on an iPad - :Mischievous:

Now I'm running iOS 7.0.4 on my iPad 2 - just go to Settings > Wallpapers & Brightness - this will show your current 'wallpapers' on your regular home screen & also on your 'sleep' screen; press either one & make your choices.

Now if you are using the newest iOS, then there has been a lot of complaints on wallpapers (especially 'personal' ones) not formatting aspect ratios well when changing between portrait & landscape views - in part related to the new parallax feature of this iOS - let us know if that is your issue? Dave

M

MacInWin

And if you took the picture on the iPad, it should be in Camera Roll. If you downloaded it to the iPad, it would be in Photos, in one of the albums there.

BTW, this is in the wrong forum. This is for OSX, there is a separate forum for IOS. Maybe the mods will move it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.