HELP! .MOV file is hiding video from me

Reaction score
What happened was I recorded a video with photo booth then I stopped the recording and my computer crashed. I had an 8 hour video witch should be around the 1.3GB area which it is displaying but when I play the video it is only 2 hours long and 2 hours of photo booth video would maybe be around 300mb.
So what I am guessing is that the video I have recorded is still there somewhere but I just need a way to get it to play.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
What happened was I recorded a video with photo booth then I stopped the recording and my computer crashed. I had an 8 hour video witch should be around the 1.3GB area which it is displaying but when I play the video it is only 2 hours long and 2 hours of photo booth video would maybe be around 300mb.
So what I am guessing is that the video I have recorded is still there somewhere but I just need a way to get it to play.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Could two things.
Photo Booth only saved so much before a crash or the recording has not completely rendered. Have a look for a large file under finder first of that size?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.