Lost my Aplications folder?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 MBP 13, 8 gig mem, 2 int disks 500gig SSD, 1Tb SSHD . 2010 iMac, 8 gig, 2 Tb SSHD. iMac M1
Somewhere along the line I have managed to loose my Aplications Folder from Finder? I have no idea how I managed it? Today, I tried to replace it by dragging the Aplications popup in the Dock to try to replace it and now I have lost that too :Blushing::Blushing:

That old expression comes to mind about being in a hole and stopping digging, so does anyone know how I can get it back in both the Dock and Finder pretty please???

Edit : -

Panic over !! I actually had a think about it, sat down with seat belt on so no danger, and had a look in Finder at the Macintosh HD folder and there was the miscreant Aplications. I had only thought to look in my Users folder before ?

One of these daze I am going to catch up with todays technology. By that time it will have moved on though!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
So all of your Applications are safely inside that folder, correct? To get it back in the Dock, Highlight the Applications folder while viewing it within the Macintosh HD folder then drag it to the right side of your Dock and release the mouse button.

OP
Jonzjob
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 MBP 13, 8 gig mem, 2 int disks 500gig SSD, 1Tb SSHD . 2010 iMac, 8 gig, 2 Tb SSHD. iMac M1
Thanks Tom, I have done that and I can find it easily again now.

One day I WILL catch up ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
You don't seem to be so sure. ;)
Keep reading and posting here. You'll learn a lot.
No question is too elementary for me, and there are others who can answer the difficult ones.

"Tom" Acsh

OP
Jonzjob
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have always worked on the principle that the only stupid question is the one that you don't ask..

I spent 18 years of my life helping people to get back working again as an IBM hardware service eng on mainframes and as long as I can hit it with a hammer I can fix it :Smirk:

Software could be written in Arabic as far as far as I'm concerned :Oops::Oops:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.