App Creation Assistance

Reaction score
Hey guys

So I am very new to both coding and developing apps but it is something I am very interested in.

I have recently downloaded Xcode and the programs that come with it. I also have a basic idea of what I would like to achieve

Basically I am trying to create an information app. Nothing too spectacular (I hope).
I don't know if anyone can give me some sort of assistance in creating it.

I'm hoping to have a loading screen with a photo on it, followed by possibly a list where the user can click on which opens up a new page which is full of information that I can fill with text, photos and possibly even a video.

I don't know if this type of app is possible but I would sure appreciate anyone lending a hand in trying to create something like this.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
That doesn't sound too onerous - much of what you said is relatively basic. You might be better off seeking help from a programmers forum or an iOS development specific one. You may also want to take a look at a book or two if programming is new to you. What do you know about coding?

OP
P
Reaction score
I has hoping you'd say its fairly basic - and it's come that way.

I'm looking into some books today to help me get going.
What I know about coding - its very very limited; i understand how all the coding needs to be broken down in [ ] and the use of ; I have been watching very basic tutorials on youtube as well as reading a few blog posts on it all.

Hopefully I can find a programmers forum that will expand on everything

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.