mobile and desktop app building

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to build an app for a unique business of mine that I want to coincide with the mobile version and desktop version. I.E. My guys travel to purchase and sell inventory. My partner and I hang at the office for accounting and various admin. stuff.

I am new to this app building process. I have been reading and practiced the basic "to do list" on xcode for OSX. I am just wanting to know if it is possible for me to build an app that information obtained from mobile can be sent to the desktop version for final accounting?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Hello,

I am trying to build an app for a unique business of mine that I want to coincide with the mobile version and desktop version. I.E. My guys travel to purchase and sell inventory. My partner and I hang at the office for accounting and various admin. stuff.

I am new to this app building process. I have been reading and practiced the basic "to do list" on xcode for OSX. I am just wanting to know if it is possible for me to build an app that information obtained from mobile can be sent to the desktop version for final accounting?

Well, I have apps on my iPad & corresponding ones on my Macbook Pro that can transfer data typically over a Wi-Fi network, although a cloud option is a consideration (also have a number of apps that sync to corresponding cloud servers).

Of course, the apps on a mobile device and their desktop versions would have to be written in different operating systems. Dave :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.