HTML editor for ipad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro, iMac, OS 10.13.6, iPhone 6s iOS 15.1, iPad mini, iOS 9.3.5
Hello, I just received an iPad mini for Christmas :). To do some writing on files stored on iCloud or Dropbox during evenings of long distance bicycle tours, I would like, on the iPad mini, some form of html editors similar to the ones I use on the mac Book (Bbedit for code editing and SeaMonkey for wysiwyg text writing and photo inserting). Finalizing and FTP uploading would preferably be done from home after returning (WebsiteMaestro and Transmit). Looking into the Appstore, I saw over 100 apps claiming to be html editors. Any advice on how to select the ones that are made for me ? TIA :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I'd suggest looking at Textastic

There are others like Koder and Gusto but I'd suggest Texttastic is the most features, is robust and versatile

OP
michelangelo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro, iMac, OS 10.13.6, iPhone 6s iOS 15.1, iPad mini, iOS 9.3.5
I'd suggest looking at Textastic

There are others like Koder and Gusto but I'd suggest Texttastic is the most features, is robust and versatile

Thanks, I Will give it a Try.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.