Mail 10.9.1

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac OSX Monteray 12.5
Updated with the latest received - 10.9.1 and which according to the description provided, was supposed to fix certain issues with mail. My mail was working perfectly before, but not now after the update. Every few minutes I get a "you are not connected" window with the login and password for each of my aol accounts and I have to keep logging in? Just takes one click, but still frustrating and I should not have to do this methinks.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The latest update to Mail was to primarily fix a problem with Gmail. It sounds like the update may have broken AOL mail in the process of fixing Gmail. Have you tried to contact AOL to see if they're aware of the problem?

OP
kathmat
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac OSX Monteray 12.5
Actually no I have not. I hate having to call AOL, as it seems that no one can ever give you a simple answer in 5 minutes or less without having to go through your entire family history, what you had for dinner (being facetious ;)) etc., and I must confess I get very impatient. Always polite, but impatient. And even live chat requires a lot of toe tapping and knee shaking. Will google along first and see if I can find anyone else with the same issue. And - BTW, it continues, the constant request for a password. My gmail account is fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.