TV catchup

Reaction score
Is it possible to watch TV Catchup on my tv via streaming through Apple TV and airplay via ipad air , thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
If you are in the UK there don't appear to be any apps for TV stations but if you have an iPhone, iPad or another device with Airplay that can access these services on the internet you can stream them to your TV via Apple TV by a process called mirroring.

To be honest I find TV Catch Up a bit of a busted flush these days since they failed to make agreements with the bigger channels and apart from a couple of boring channels all they do is provide a link to the show producer's own website stream which you have to independently subscribe to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Both TVCatchup, BBC iPlayer and the new TVPlayer support Airplay.

I agree that TVCatchup has weakened in its offering. TVPlayer is new but the interface is very good and the channel lineup is improving

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.