Tune Up for iTunes

Reaction score
Caution if you plan to accept the Mac-Forums offer for Tune Up. I installed versions 2.4.2 & 2.4.6 on an iMac 10.7.5 and got a significant number of incorrect metadata. When asked to install version 3.0.2 I did so but the program ran for over a week and never finished cataloging iTunes. TuneUp's Support response to me was to uninstall it because it was buggy. I took their advice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums.

Get your $50 back?

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Caution if you plan to accept the Mac-Forums offer for Tune Up. I installed versions 2.4.2 & 2.4.6 on an iMac 10.7.5 and got a significant number of incorrect metadata. When asked to install version 3.0.2 I did so but the program ran for over a week and never finished cataloging iTunes. TuneUp's Support response to me was to uninstall it because it was buggy. I took their advice.

Thanks for the heads up. I've gotten a few e-mails recently offering it at a discount. I've actually downloaded the demo a few days ago but haven't installed it yet. Think I'll do a bit more research first. I was already a little leery because my library may be large enough to give it problems.

What version of OS X are you running?

OP
G
Reaction score
Yes I was offered a return on the cost of the program. As mentioned I am suing OS 10.7.5

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Sorry, I missed that in your first post. I got another e-mail from them today offering the discount again. Its also part of one of the software bundles available.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.