iDVD Hangs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.4 GHz, 8GB, Lion
Processed four MP4 videos through iMovie and shared them to iDVD. During Multiplexing and Burning and writing lead-in with about 1 minute left iDVD hangs. Any idea what the issue could be. I am writing to a dual layer DVD.

Reaction score
Processed four MP4 videos through iMovie and shared them to iDVD. During Multiplexing and Burning and writing lead-in with about 1 minute left iDVD hangs. Any idea what the issue could be. I am writing to a dual layer DVD.

First check the size of movies need adding to dual layer disk is not to large. If so go to project and reduce quality. Also check you have nothing processing in the background that can hog the rams and cpu as processing disks will take a while. Make sure the iDVD is up to date version. hope this helps

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.4 GHz, 8GB, Lion
The movie is relatively small about ½ hour so space is not an issue. Also, I have no other programs active besides iDVD. I tried again formatting the original mp4 files to standard size and exported the file to iDVD. The same thing happens iDVD does not complete writing the lead-in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.