Unable to export photo's to PhotoBucket after upgrading to Mavericks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMAC 3 GHz Intel Core i5, 1TB HD, Radeon Pro 570X 4 GB graphics card, 8 GB DDR4 RAM
First the upgrade was easy and on the surface flawless. But I just discovered I can no longer export iPhoto photo's to PhotoBucket. I'm told it's because PB needs to update their Plug-In app.

Can anyone else confirm if this is true or is there another problem.

Cheers

Tom

C

chas_m

A minute's worth of checking with Photobucket produced a note that they decided to discontinue the iPhoto plug-in and replace it with an app (free) that can read from the iPhoto library. So you've lost no functionality, they just chose to go with a different route:

Photobucket Backup | Photobucket

OP
TomServo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMAC 3 GHz Intel Core i5, 1TB HD, Radeon Pro 570X 4 GB graphics card, 8 GB DDR4 RAM
A minute's worth of checking with Photobucket produced a note that they decided to discontinue the iPhoto plug-in and replace it with an app (free) that can read from the iPhoto library. So you've lost no functionality, they just chose to go with a different route:

Photobucket Backup | Photobucket

Super, thanks for the info. I just tried something and it worked. I opened both iPhoto and PB, clicked on UPLOAD in PB and dragged the photo over from iPhoto. It worked.

Tom

OP
TomServo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Did you actually GO to the website and see the big DOWNLOAD button?

It's the orange button labeled UPLOAD, just grabbed this photo

M

MacInWin

You changed your post in the middle where you questioned where to get the software. My post was in reference to that. And on that link there was a great big "DOWNLOAD" button.

OP
TomServo
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You changed your post in the middle where you questioned where to get the software. My post was in reference to that. And on that link there was a great big "DOWNLOAD" button.

I missed that, sorry. I will download the app. Thanks for getting me back on track.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.