iphoto 11.9.5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
Anyone know how to print multiple copies of the same photo (or different photos) on one page in iphoto 11.9.5? Previous method does not work (no working options appear) after installing Mavericks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Anyone know how to print multiple copies of the same photo (or different photos) on one page in iphoto 11.9.5? Previous method does not work (no working options appear) after installing Mavericks.

There is no 11.9.5. The latest is version 9.5 (iPhoto '11). You know... that really is confusing. The '11 is short for 2011, but here it is 2013 and... ah never mind.

Anyway, I don't know about older versions, but when I highlight several photos and go to the Print menu, I get lots of options to print them all on one page. See screen cap below (EDIT: redacted). I don't see how to print the same photo repeatedly on one page. You'll have to duplicate the photo as many times as needed, then select them all.

OP
badshoehabit
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
Not for the first time I wonder why anyone bothers to put queries on here when the respondents are so supercilious...

(
There is no 11.9.5. The latest is version 9.5 (iPhoto '11). You know... that really is confusing. The '11 is short for 2011, but here it is 2013 and... ah never mind.

Plus you have offered nothing I don't already know - there is no obvious way to print multiple copies of the same pic on one page. That was my question, not how to print several pix on the same page.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
You found a way of doing in this thread, is it possible that was an older version of iPhoto?

If so, perhaps this particular feature has been removed from the newest version of iPhoto?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Not for the first time I wonder why anyone bothers to put queries on here when the respondents are so supercilious...

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!

Plus you have offered nothing I don't already know - there is no obvious way to print multiple copies of the same pic on one page. That was my question, not how to print several pix on the same page.

You asked, and I quote: "Anyone know how to print multiple copies of the same photo (or different photos) on one page in iphoto 11.9.5?"

The "clarification" you just made makes it more obvious what you meant, but your original question wasn't "quite" that clear.

EDIT: I found some photo printing software that should do the job. I'm hesitant to volunteer them since you didn't ask for anything besides help with iPhoto. Would you like me to recommend them?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
@badshoehabit

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but folks that post here are volunteering their time and sincerely trying to help.

Your response to the reply you received was uncalled for. If you don't like a reply or disagree with it, ignore it and move on. Read through our guidelines if you have any questions about this. Thanks.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
I didn't notice a problem with the lifesabeach's response either. Was kinda wondering what all the fuss was about.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I forgot to mention that, when researching her problem, I found she had asked the same question on Apple's support forum, got the SAME answer (from someone else, mind you), but was OK with it then. *shakes head*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.