How to get music videos on iPod Nano gen 7???

Reaction score
This may be a little long; I'll try to make it brief. (Not really an iOS post tho, but I couldn't find a better category for it :))
So there were these music videos on YouTube (I'll make this very clear: THESE VIDEOS ARE NOT ON THE ITUNES STORE AND ARE COPYRIGHT- FREE ACCORDING TO MONSTERCAT RECORDS.) and I wanted to download them. So i try a converter from YouTube to .MOV. Didn't work. I then looked in finder at one of the music videos that DID work with my iPod, and it was a .m4v file. Converted that and still made sure that it was, in fact, a .m4v file and it was. When I tried to sync my iPod, it kept giving me this
qfi5Iw3.png

Call me a newbie, but any help pls?

Reaction score
Check the one that work and see if drm settings are on. The one you are trying to convert might work by mp4 instead. Ipod works by itunes setup. see if you can upload to itunes the problem one and then transfer to synced ipod.

OP
J
Reaction score
Check the one that work and see if drm settings are on. The one you are trying to convert might work by mp4 instead. Ipod works by itunes setup. see if you can upload to itunes the problem one and then transfer to synced ipod.
How do I check the drm settings?

Reaction score
Most itune downloaded movies will be locked if you right click on the file and click get info. There you will see more info of codecs MPEG-4 ACC. Also when looking via itunes select the movie and right click and under summary you will see the Protected.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.