Financial apps for OS X

Reaction score
I am looking for a good financial app for my MacBook Pro. I used Manage your Money for years and loved it but they stopped updating when MS came out with Money so I started using MS Money but now want a Mac app. What is most robust and easy to use.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 10.9.4
I use Quickbooks... there is a Mac version now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Personal or business finances? Quickbooks is overkill for personal use, but there are other alternatives.

Couple of others to look at are Accountedge and MoneyWorks. MoneyWorks has 4 different levels based on your needs.

OP
G
Reaction score
I use Quickbooks... there is a Mac version now.

I am treasurer of an organization and use Quickbooks and don’t care for it. I liked Manage your money best but it hasn’t been updated since 1995. I kept running it until Windows XP and it would crash every once in a while - to risky. I then tried Quicken and quickly went to MS Money.

Thanks for the info.

OP
G
Reaction score
Personal or business finances? Quickbooks is overkill for personal use, but there are other alternatives.

Couple of others to look at are Accountedge and MoneyWorks. MoneyWorks has 4 different levels based on your needs.

Good to know, I will check them out. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.