oneSafe experience

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience using oneSafe on their Mac? I have read that they have an iOS app, but just released an OS version.

I just bought 1password but it comes with a hefty price tag compared to oneSafe. 1password as a 30 day satisfaction claim, so considering switching.

I just need it for the basics and the only difference I can tell so far is that 1password has auto-fill for websites.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Looks like a very well made password keeper and manager. Certainly worth $9.99 which is a lot less expensive than 1Password (which I also have). I just read a review on it from MacWorld Magazine. They also like it. MacWorld Review

I might buy it myself instead of upgrading my copy of 1Password to the latest which will cost me $24.95.

OP
T
Reaction score
If you do, let us know what you think.

I was also intrigued by the price. I am quite happy for 1Password and the auto-fill function is quite handy. It is still a steep price IMO.

Reaction score
oneSafe Lockout

Have used oneSafe for many years, with no problems. But having upgraded to O.S. Sierra I am now locked out of oneSafe...........Help would be appreciated. I might add that I have not had any usable help from the app. developers.

With thanks

rnckw

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.