Traffic Lights (red, orange, green) too small

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there a way to increase the size of the traffic lights on the top left window?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Hi,

Is there a way to increase the size of the traffic lights on the top left window?

Not without lowering the resolution of your display, and that very likely will cause distortion for everything else.

OP
S
Reaction score
So command + Q is quit, command + M is minimize and which one is it to open up the window from minimization again?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
The button area actually extends past the graphical representation of the button. TO really increase the button size would be to increase the title bar size, which would really set evening off (including myself) into an enrage. I expect a general trend to actually start removing title bars and the min/max/close buttons all together and just have the window controlled by shortcuts and mouse/hand gestures.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I don't see one for un-minimize.

That's because clicking on the minimized icon restores the window and the app.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.