Hi everybody,

M$ Office Entourage X for Mac, from October 2001. (Version 10.1.9) on
PowerBook G4 Ti VDI
Processor Type: PowerPC G4 (3.2)
Processor Speed​​: 1 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Version of the Boot ROM: 4.5.3f2
System Version: Mac OS X 10.4.11

I need to start a new Database because it is full & Entourage does not want to rebuild it.
Is it possible to keep or save different accounts, rules, signatures, categories, flags, personal views, markers, attachments, links ... ?

Thank you for your good ideas, please.

Or looking for a utility to repair the DB and / or import-export all accounts, rules, categories, etc.. But I can't have them. Eg "Entourage/exportimportentouragex_1310", where download links fails. Anyone know where to find really?

Thank you again

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
With a version of Office that old, I doubt you're going to get many answers here. Normally an Entourage data base can be rebuilt. MS is no longer providing Entourage with Office, it has since been replaced by Outlook. You may have better luck accessing the MS forums. Maybe somebody there will have some advice on what to do.

OP
K

k66

Reaction score
Thanks Chscag,

Yes, in fact, I wasn't sure to be in yhe right place....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.