Keynote 3

Reaction score
Hey I just created a slideshow in Keynote, and exported it as a quicktime file. Unfortunately when I try to share it with my friends they tell me that they cannot hear the audio.

When I play it on my computer the audio plays perfectly. I know that I checked the box which says include audio. I wanted to know if anybody else had this problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
muchisgiven2u said:
Hey I just created a slideshow in Keynote, and exported it as a quicktime file. Unfortunately when I try to share it with my friends they tell me that they cannot hear the audio.

When I play it on my computer the audio plays perfectly. I know that I checked the box which says include audio. I wanted to know if anybody else had this problem?
Send me the file if you want and I'll see whether there's something your friends need to do on their end to get it to work or if it's something you did.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.