Lost Application support folder...

Reaction score
Hi there,
I having a bit of an issue here... I downloaded a game from PirateBay to try, I liked it so I purchased the newest version from the publisher.
I uninstalled the old game before installing the new one. But I didn't realize that the folder inside my application support within Library escaped deletion...
When I installed the new game, it must have created a similar folder somewhere else, but I can't find it?!?
I know the folder is somewhere because it contains saved game files & that works just fine... But it also contains the mod file!! I need to locate it to be able to install new mods, maps, etc.
thanks for any help.
Oh and I've tried uninstalling a couple times but that doesn't help, because the file I need does't get deleted therefor when I install again it is still wherever it is so there is no need for the fresh install to create a new one...

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If you want help, you're going to need to provide us with some info....

What version of OS X are you running on your machine? As that makes a big difference as to how you can locate folders in your user library.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.