• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Senior Friendly Games?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro OSx 10.9, 2.3Ghz Intel i7 Quad Core, 8GB RAM(4x4), 750GB Hard drive
Well recently my Grandmother passed away and my grandfather needs something to do. He has a MBP and he loves to play solitaire on it all the time. He's either doing Sudoku in the paper, checking his email, or playing solitaire. I tried to get him to play Sudoku on his computer but he didn't really care for it. Anyways we thought it'd be nice if he could play online with some family? So we were wondering if there was a good senior friendly game that links through game center or something? Any help would be great, I look forward to your suggestions!

Thanks in Advance!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Sounds like a great idea! Here' something to get you started:

FREE GAMES FOR SENIORS

Good Luck, :)

- Nick

p.s. My in-laws are visiting for Thanksgiving all week (they're in their 70's). They do like using the computers I bring out for them each time they visit. I may point them to some of these websites to keep them entertained!:)

Thanks for the idea!:):)

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro OSx 10.9, 2.3Ghz Intel i7 Quad Core, 8GB RAM(4x4), 750GB Hard drive
Hey thanks! I'll definitely peep some of those links. Thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.