Looking for a great photography magazine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
Hey Everyone,
I currently get Popular Photography, Shutter Bug and Digital SLR Photography magazines via Zinio and looking to add one more Photo mag to my reading list. I like to get a mag every month and don't want to spend to much, but willing to pay more if the mag is worth it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Digital Photo if you're in the UK.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I get Popular Photography and Shutterbug on Zinio too, and also subscribe to Outdoor Photography (more geared toward Landscape with some Wildlife)

OP
Exodist
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
Thanks for the feedback.

On Zinio I think they have bigger selection, so I should be able to get both US and UK mags with no problems. I am in the philippines, so Zinio is best option for me. If I had any sent here the locals would steel them at the post office.. LOL

I was looking at Outdoor Photo the other day since I am into doing more Landscapes and animal life.

I may try to get both on the fist of the month.

Thanks again,
Joe

UPDATE:

Heck went ahead and got both.. Cheap enough :) Thanks again..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP with SSD, i7 Quad Core Processor
Photo Mags

All the recommendations so far are great. If you are into mobile photography at all, possibly with a good smartphone (my choice is iPhone5S), Snap Magazine from Hipstamatic is free at present, some 18 issues available at present. Link here:
Hipstamatic - Snap Magazine
Another good Mag for mobile photography is Mobiography, but their subscription model is a bit odd, with 20% off cover price of $4.99 per issue.The content is excellent though. Mobile photography is a big thing these days. The image is still up to the photographer's eye though. Every snapshot you take is not necessarily worthy of publication! But the same can be said of the most expensive SLR and DSLR cameras. Good equipment helps, but again, it's the equipment on the back end of the camera, the photographer, that makes the real difference in the quality of the image!
I also agree that F11 Magazine is excellent, as well as Shutterbug.
Unkei

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.