Problems forwarding files IPAD IOS 7.0.4

LBM

Reaction score
Hello, I have an ipad where the e-mail account is corporate (when I click the account name - which happens to be the company name - under Mail, Contacts end Calendars, my e-mail appears under the item EXCHANGE). As it is used as a company tool, it also has some profiles installed. The thing is that I do not understand anything about ipad settings for corporate uses, but there is one thing that has been intriguing me for some time and that, I only suppose, might have something to do with these settings: Whenever I try to forward a file (for example, a pdf from adobe reader or a pdf from iAnnotate), there comes a message that says that the e-mail is not set up and recommends, in order to set it up, to access set up -> mail, contacts, calendars -> add account. Does anybody know what is happening and how to fix it ?? By the way, my mail is working fine, no problems (!?).

Thanks in advance,
LBM

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.