xml data in i phone

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Can you be more specific as to what it is that you're trying to do? What hardware are you working with? What are you trying to solve?

OP
H
Reaction score
xpath injection in iphone

i have sent anther message .. i hope it has been reacher

OP
H
Reaction score
xpath injection in iphone

In my project I will make an app that is vulnerable to xml injection the xml data not this from the web but from the iphone itself , suppose I intend the data retreive from the cammera , the aim of the project is to discuss security issue in I phone how can we improve more solution in iphone security as assumption or other .. take into account dynamically analysis in ios app with xcode … thanks much

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Please do not create new threads - post back your questions and answers in the same thread (so that we can follow the conversation).

I'm not sure if you need something specific to the iPhone but here is something that might help.

OP
H
Reaction score
In my project I will make an app that is vulnerable to xml injection the xml data not this from the web but from the iphone itself , suppose I intend the data retreive from the cammera , the aim of the project is to discuss security issue in I phone how can we improve more solution in iphone security as assumption or other .. take into account dynamically analysis in ios app with xcode … thanks much

thanks vansmith,
i will write my app in xcode , this simple app will show how i can retrieve or steal the xml data from the i phone not from the web , as user name or password to this appplication , the question : should i need 2 app in xcode ofcourse one for the app use passwrd and username and the other for the attacking and steal user name and passsword. if i want t be more advance the xml data that i will milicouse should be that one belong the i phone device or sensor..not belong username and password...anywhere i didnt find tutorial to write an app in xcode that at least that use passwrd and user name , i found it but in other language like asp.net .. thanks much

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Once again, please stop posting new threads about the same problem. There is no need to do so.

I appreciate (based on a guess) that your first language might not be English but I'm having a difficult time understanding what it is that you're looking for. If it is a complex programming question, you might find better answers on a developer forum (such as Apple's).

OP
H
Reaction score
Once again, please stop posting new threads about the same problem. There is no need to do so.

I appreciate (based on a guess) that your first language might not be English but I'm having a difficult time understanding what it is that you're looking for. If it is a complex programming question, you might find better answers on a developer forum (such as Apple's).

thanks much :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.