AirPlay Speakers

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have any thoughts on the best value for money AirPlay speakers?Thank you

dbm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2011 i5 2.3/8GB, MBPr 15 2013 with i7/16GB both running El Capitan
I would seriously consider just buying an Apple Airport and attaching that to an existing speaker / amp combo. I have two and they work brilliantly.

If you definitely want an AirPlay device and can afford it then the B&W Zeppelin is an awesome bit of kit - I have the pre-AirPlay version and the sound reproduction is excellent.

Reaction score
I would seriously consider just buying an Apple Airport and attaching that to an existing speaker / amp combo. I have two and they work brilliantly.

If you definitely want an AirPlay device and can afford it then the B&W Zeppelin is an awesome bit of kit - I have the pre-AirPlay version and the sound reproduction is excellent.

agreed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 15" MBP 2.6 i7 GT 650M 16GB RAM/2012 27" iMac 3.4 i7 Radeon HD 6970M 2GB 24GB RAM
Pioneer A3 at bestbuy for $80 is a steal, otherwise yeah just any pair of $100-$200 book shelf speakers rigged up will be better and cheaper then most stuff.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.