imac g4 sold on ebay

Reaction score
hi guys need some advise i just sold an imac g4 on ebay for 104 pound know because some guy cant get internet to work he wants to return it i am more than a bit ****** over that cos i done very thing right to sell it it dont have a airport card the item number is 251367222886

I am conserned he will try to get his money back from the money back thing and i done every thing in good faith does any one think I done any thing wrong? I must admit I am really angrey but hes chinese i think with really bad english is the G4 able to use modern internet at all? There is no returns or refund policy too so dont know how he can return it unless ebay side with him he says when he trys eithernet it just comes up with error. I am just a seller not an apple expert do you think I am in wrong here every thing on machine seemed fine but never tried the internet.

search the item in ebay to bring up the details of the mac.

many thanks paul

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums.

Did you advertise the G4 as not having an Airport card? This was an option for G4's to come with Airport and if you did not advise no Airport maybe the buyer has a claim. How about offering to go half with an Airport card? You can get them for about $20.00. Note the card needs OS X.4 Tiger for drivers:-

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-APPLE-A...AC-POWERBOOK-G4-G5-ONE-NEW-CARD-/330951278980

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.