• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Music & Art Festival Scene?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13 in Retina, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3. iphone 5, 16 GB.
I have been absent from the forum for quite some months. I am going to school for Business Management and I am leaning more towards marketing as of recently. I started to feel out of place so I took a leave of absence. I began to feel like that after I experienced Bonnaroo. My question is, Has anyone been to any other music festivals or am I going way out there? Bonnaroo, CounterPoint, EDC, Beyond Wonderland, Voodoo Fest? The people I have met at these events has led me to Bolivia and Peru. Hoping Thailand next. But for now I am back to work and school grind. Someone please understand :)

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13 in Retina, 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3. iphone 5, 16 GB.
NOOOO! I am sorry. I realize now this is the wrong forum. I meant for this to go on Shweb's Hangout. I have no clue how to fix this. It is also late so I will come back and try to fix this tomorrow. My apologies. I am questioning conformity and this just adds to the core of the feeling. Yes, I am being dramatic. I will continue to send out good vibes, energy and photons :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.