Itunes 11.1.3 syncing issue

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm having trouble with my music & apps syncing to my IPhone 5. I have the current IOS as well. Basically, nothing in my library (songs, playlists, apps) will sync to my phone properly. I just did a restore from backup, because only some of my songs weren't syncing. I thought after an itunes upgrade, that things would go back to normal. I was wrong. So I tried a fresh restore, and nothing has synced back since. I have very few songs that synced, and none of my downloaded apps synced.

In my Apps pane, it shows all my apps the way they were on my phone, but none of them sync. All my music and playlists are there. All the right boxes are checked (that I know of)

Any help is appreciated! Sorry, I know that's a lot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Connect your phone via USB to your computer and check all that you want sync'd in each category and then hit sync.

OP
K
Reaction score
Hey OSXX, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I've tried that. I've even tried unchecking "Sync music" to take everything off, which still doesn't work. There's only about a dozen songs that I've purchased in the last week that are still on my IPhone. Also, none of my playlists have been able to sync since the update either.

btw, my Apps did finally sync. Just not the music.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
iTunes >File > Device > Transfer Purchases with phone tethered via USB.
You could also try signing out and back in iTunes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.