Adobe Elements 3.o

N

ncooper15

I have a question regarding elments 3.0 I was wondering if anyone can give me a hand with. I want to take a photo and make it black and white, and then add color to only part of the photo, or one object in the photo. How, or can I do it with this program, and if not what would be a good program to do this with?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I don't know anything about adobe elements, but I assume is simular to photoshop, so this is how I would do it in photoshop.
I would copy the layer that you want to be black and white. and I would put that layer over the layer that was origional. They I would make the top layer black and white and simply take away from that layer that I want to be color (because what ever is not on that layer will show what is on the layer below it)

OP
N

ncooper15

Thanks, I will have to ry that when I get a chance. I have been up to my eyeballs in work lately.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.