Apple external keyboard not working properly

Reaction score
Hi I am having some trouble with the external keyboard. it is connected through usb to a MBP mid 2012 non retina and some keys are not working. I tried to restart the MBPand for some time worked fine but then again back to the same problem.

Can any one help please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" rMBP Mid-2014 ~ iPad 4 16GB ~ iPhone 6 Plus 16GB
What keys aren't working? To me sounds like the keyboard has a problem...

OP
M
Reaction score
hte keys are not always the same. I dont think is the key board because some time these work normally but there is an instance that do not work. Last days I defragnented the windows partition and all came back to normal. but today is the same problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Why not try a different keyboard? I don't see how a defrag can cure a keyboard problem, unless the disk is causing such lag that keys appear not to work. Related to that then could be a faulty HDD.

OP
M
Reaction score
Hi Checco,

hehe you are right. The rason why I said that is because as I gave a defregmentation to the windows partition somehow coincidentally the keyboard worked correctly. But now i cheked the keyboard on another windows pc and has the same fault. I took it to an apple centre and will contact me back after checking it out.

Thanks for your help you were very helpful.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pleasure, glad you're on the road to getting sorted.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.