Access data on icloud from different devices

Reaction score
I need help accessing data on my iphone and my iPad from my mac book. How can I access my messages (txt) and my emails?

I need to access data on my iphone from my Mac Book Air. I left my iphone in dallas and I use it for work, I need to access my Txts, email, contacts, I have icloud but I cant see anything or really I don't know where to look. Please some one help me!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
If you sync your contacts and email to a web service of some description you can access those that way.

But text messages? no way to remotely access those.

I'd suggest your best bet is to get someone to send it to you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Actually, if you have Messages app on your Mac and you use iMessage on your iPhone, you will see your "texts" in there. You just have to be sure the settings are the same on your iPhone as they are on your Mac for the iMessage/Message function. Meaning you use the same # or email on both for messaging.

Same goes for your iPad. Make sure the settings are same on all 3 devices. I did this very thing this weekend actually. Start conversation on one device, continued on another, then moved to another.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Which is ok for iMessages but not SMS texts unfortunately.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.