ITunes - print options

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 iMac (El Capitan); mid-2010 MacBook Pro (El Capitan); iPad Mini 2
Hi all,
What I want to do is very simple - print a song list from a particular album (not playlist). You used to be able to do this on ITunes, but not anymore (as far as I can see).

Can anyone help?

I'm on the latest version - 11.1.2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Hi all,
What I want to do is very simple - print a song list from a particular album (not playlist). You used to be able to do this on ITunes, but not anymore (as far as I can see).

Can anyone help? I'm on the latest version - 11.1.2

Hi Stuart - I'm running the same version of iTunes - you might have to make a playlist of the songs you want in the printout - as you likely know the Print option is at the bottom of the 'File Menu' (or CMD-P can be used). As an example (see pic below), I opened a playlist, then hit CMD-P which brought up the print dialog box.

Now if a playlist is not selected, then you'll need to first select the songs desired (not sure how that is done); of course you could also open the album and then do a screen capture - not sure how you want to format the printed page and what information you want to include? Dave :)

Screen%20Shot%202013-11-04%20at%204.08.30%20PM.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.