Bioshock and 10.9

Reaction score
Anyone tried playing Bioshock after installing Maverick?
Just tried tonight and:
This is an Appstore game.

Screenshot_11_1_13__6_32_PM.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I don't know if this will help out any Craig, but I'm having trouble updating a couple of things. 1 of them is BetterTouch Tool, and the other was the Drivers for AirDisplay from Avatron.
With BTT, everyday i wake up and open the lid, BTT says i have a update, and its ready to install. I look at the .v update, and its always the same update, coming from the 27th Oct, and the AirDisplay is a restart afterwards, and then when i do, and check, it asks me to install the drivers again ??

Im still working on it, but thought i would let you know.

OP
cradom
Reaction score
Meh, I sent the relevant info to Feral - will see if they answer. Didn't play that much but would be nice to finish the game before I start on 2. Cant afford Infinity right now.
That's what I'm doing right now, checking apps for breakage. So far that's the only one.
Thanks

Edit: Feral answered, said to re-install. That worked. Said this is the first they've heard of this problem. I must have done a booboo and deleted something I shouldn't have.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.