Recommend a Macbook Air case that stays on the device

Reaction score
That topic doesn't make sense but looking for a case recommendation that actually stays on the Mac but is easy to take off. I have a Moshi snap on plastic one for my 13" but I want something that's easy to take on and off since I don't like keeping a case on it. Basically what I'd like is a normal cotton or fabric type case, with even a handle etc on it, but that when you unzip it, you can leave the Mac sitting in it and then just attach it to the display so that the top of the case keeps it covered. So if I was at the beach for example and wanted to do some work, I could just open the case and keep it covering it etc. Funny example but this is what keeps popping into my mind, from The Net with Sandra Bullock, how she has basically a case but that stays "affixed" to the device when open. Everything I search for either seems to be a permanent plastic type solution like the Speck or Moshi, or is just a sleeve, or normal case. Thanks!

http://www.newsgab.com/attachments/...lack-bikini-lounging-beach-caps-net-sb-3-.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I can't suggest any case exactly like that but if you found a fabric case that unzipped on three sides you could stitch elastic on the insides to loop over the corners of your Mac. Easy on, easy off.

Perhaps someone else can suggest an existing case like this

OP
E
Reaction score
I was actually thinking of doing that, I think it will be hard to find any like this since you can't close the lid if it has the elastic over the screen and bottom so probably not many exist like this. Was hoping there'd be a case that already had them in there or whatever.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 MacBook Air (13") w/ max specs
I don't suppose this is what you want...?

BookBookRetina_Left_Hero.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.