Calendar Can't Select Individual Week Days

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, 2.7 GHz i5, 4 GB RAM, OS X Mavericks, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch Gen 3, Apple TV Gen 2.
I know I could do this using Calendar in Mountain Lion but for some reason in Mavericks I can't figure out under Custom settings how to select certain week days for events to repeat. The list of "MTWTFSS" is missing.

For example, I want to set an event to repeat each Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. But it won't let me set them without also putting them on Saturday and Sunday as well. Then it's a pain having to go in and manually delete those days events.

Is there any way to get this back or a setting I need to select to make it visible again. I know you could never do it on your iOS device but it was available before on the OS.

Thanks and I hope that was explained well enough.

Bundy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
Open the event
Select Repeat
Select Custom
Choose from menu

Screenshots attached

Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 16.07.31.png

Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 16.07.49.png

OP
Bundy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, 2.7 GHz i5, 4 GB RAM, OS X Mavericks, iPad 4, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch Gen 3, Apple TV Gen 2.
Thanks for rebooting my brain. I was showing Daily under the Frequency but once I switched to Weekly they showed up. I feel better now.

Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.