Comma after contact name

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook 2010 iPad 3 iPad Mini 6th Generation iPod iPhone 5 Apple TV I?Apple
When trying to message a photo from my iPhone 4S a comma now appears after the contact name I've selected .
This comma cannot be deleted using backspace unless I shut down and restart my phone.
This happened with recent ios7 update.
Any ideas on how to remove these commas would be appreciated!
7.0.3 update started this annoying comma dilemma.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" (Late 2008) 2GHz Intel, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD, OS X 10.9
I don't know exactly how you're sending the photo (from the Photos app, from the Messages app) but I'm going to assume it's not from the Messages app and from the Photos app.

After you select a photo to share it asks you who you wish to send the photo to. It doesn't know if you want to send it to one or two people so it adds a comma after the first contact in case there's a second contact. The comma doesn't appear in the message and shouldn't appear next to the contact in the Messages app either.

If this didn't help include some steps to recreate the problem, indicating where the problem appears.

OP
debid
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook 2010 iPad 3 iPad Mini 6th Generation iPod iPhone 5 Apple TV I?Apple
Recreate.

Thanks so much for the reply! ;) it's from my photo app. I chose a picture click on bottom left and chose message. Add a contact name. The comma appears after the name and picture won't send.
If I turn off my phone by shutting it down then restart I can then remove the comma and send the picture. However the comma won't delete before shutting down my phone and deleting comma seems to be the only way I CAN send the picture.

Didn't happen until update.
Maybe a bug? I don't know. But thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.