mavericks safari bookmarks??

Reaction score
Hey I'm new here, well I got the mavericks update and love and use almost all the new features, but in mountain lion I used to be able to edit the bookmark folders that show up above the tabs... well now in mavericks all I can do is open all the bookmarks I have in a folder all at once, which i don't want, or rename it. Anybody know how a bookmark tab can be edited?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
In Mavericks here fully updated. I click on Bookmarks from the ToolBar up top and on Edit bookmarks. That is the way I have always edited them and it's still there.

Did you do it some other way?

OP
K
Reaction score
ya I figured out your way, they way I always edited the bookmark files was by right clicking the file up on top and "edit contents". oh well, thanks for the help

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Glad it helped. I am going to check into your way. Will try it on Mountain Lion then in Mavericks.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Were you talking Edit Address? That is what I am seeing in ML.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.