Sports Scores

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a application or RSS feed that will push live sports scores to the Notification center? I've scoured the internet for hours now and have been unable to find anything. I'm looking for something along the lines of ESPN's Gamecast where it displays each plays in text.

I.e. '2nd and 2 at NO 2: (Shotgun) F.Jackson right guard to NO 1 for 1 yard (A.Hicks).'

Thanks

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
Can't think of anything with that setup at the moment. But haven't really looked till now. It's a good idea though. I'll see wha I can dig up.

Saints fan I presume?

OP
Reaction score
No, Buffalo unfortunately. I've found a program on the app store but it doesn't post play by play, just end of game stats. I've looked around further and find many sites link to a script that is no longer available. I've looked through many Twitters as well and found nothing. I wonder if their is script out their to scrape the ESPN Gamecast.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
I'll keep looking as well I have a shared calendar from online that updates scores but I think the update is end of game only.

I need to go back and finish watching that game. Recorded it so I could watch Cowboys and Lions.

Lots of luck to Bills fans (as long as it starts next week)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.