Pimp Your Sound Ringtones

Reaction score
I have the Pimp Your Sound App on my iPhone 4 and it appears in iTunes on my macbook Pro OSX 10.7.5

I am trying to follow the tutorial from the iPhone App, but the instructions do not match with what appears in iTunes. For example, all instructions match up until I click on Apps and highlight Pimp Your Sound. It says to click on "File Sharing", which I can't find anywhere. I can only find "Home Sharing", and that can only be found under "File" at the top left above on my desktop. No ringtone selection appears nor "Save to". Please help! Thank you!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
???

Don't have that app, so don't have a clue what you are trying to do nor what their tutorial shows.

But, File Sharing on your Mac will be in System Preferences - Sharing.

OP
M
Reaction score
What I am trying to do is to add a ringtone for my iPhone. What is the easiest way to do this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.