2009 MacBook Pro 15" Screen Glass

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can purchase a real replacement glass from the 15inch MBP? My was cracked, I ordered one from ebay, and installed it. It looked great for about 4 months, but now it's all scuffed up and scratched. The ebay seller insisted that it's real glass, as they all do, but it's not. The original glass was tough and would not scratch easily, if at all. The replacement glass I have is basically plexiglass, very susceptible to scratching.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
You might check if wegener has it as well - - http://wegenermedia.com I got one for my 13" from them a few months back and was quite happy.

Also - - You might look around on Amazon--there are lots of mac parts on amazon.. just be sure to check seller feedback there--a ton of drop-ship chineese sellers are coming online on Amazon, so i wouldn't buy from anybody with less than a few hundred feedback points on amazon. rather unfortunate...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.