iTunes won't open

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2014 Mac mini with 16GB RAM & 1TB SSD and a 2018 Mac Book Air with 256GB SSD.
Hey guys, please help. I can't open itunes. When i click on the itunes symbol in the Dock it bounces up and down one time and then nothing at all happens. It's like nothing's there. It's a mid 2010 Mini running Snow Leopard. I've never had this problem before. I'm starting to panic. What has happened to my itunes? Please help. I tried to post this in the music section but that is not an option in the drop down menu.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2014 Mac mini with 16GB RAM & 1TB SSD and a 2018 Mac Book Air with 256GB SSD.
Weird, I downloaded the latest itunes update and itunes came back. It's working now.
I have no clue why it wouldn't show up before.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.3Ghz i7 32GB 1TB | iPhone XR
Dont suppose it was an older version of iTunes with a newer version of OSX?

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No, not that. It had open just the day before when I synced the iPhone 5. Just totally weird.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.