Anyone know of a waterproof bluetooth remote for iPhone?

Reaction score
Why, you ask? Because I have a hot tub with popup speakers and an iPhone dock in the side panel. However, to pause it or skip songs, it's a bit of a pain. I was wondering if anyone has come across a little waterproof bluetooth remote that would allow me to pause/play/skip songs from right in the hot tub?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Not sure about that, but Apple makes a $19 remote for your iPhone/iPad/iPod and also Mac. LINK You could put it in a plastic sandwich bag to protect it from water splashing on it.

OP
Lastmboy
Reaction score
Not sure about that, but Apple makes a $19 remote for your iPhone/iPad/iPod and also Mac. LINK You could put it in a plastic sandwich bag to protect it from water splashing on it.

I actually have one or two of those. Didn't know it would work with the iPhone. That's not a bad idea. It doesn't need to "float" or anything, just didn't want to be grabbing it (or my iPhone) directly with wet hands.

Thanks. Now I just have to figure out where I put it... :Confused:

OP
Lastmboy
Reaction score

Unfortunately, this only works for an iPod/iPhone that is in a powered dock or connected to the Mac (as far as I can tell).

OP
Lastmboy
Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks! I actually spotted that myself. I ordered and just received the white version. A quick test last night proves that it works. Looks like it will do the trick.

Glad it's working for you!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.