Screen saver with virtual screens

Reaction score
Is there a screen saver that rotates through a selected series of virtual screen/spaces?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2015 13"MBA 2.2GHz i7, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.11.6
You mean like a slideshow?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by a "virual screen".

Do you mean a depiction/image of a computer monitor on your computer monitor running a screen saver??

If so...that's kind of "deep"!;) Or maybe we're just having some terminology confusion.:)

- Nick

OP
John F
Reaction score
Mac "spaces" are also known more generically as "virtual screens". I would like a screen saver more that just rotated randomly between all open spaces.

M

MacInWin

But the spaces that are not visible won't show a screen saver, and if you touch a key or the touchpad to move to the space with the screen saver, it's going to end because of the key touch. So what are you trying to accomplish with an invisible and never to be seen screen saver on a non-visible, requires a touch to display space?

Reaction score
I think he means one which rotates each space into view. Kinda like changing spaces at regular intervals. That would be the screensaver.

M

MacInWin

Ah, thanks Craig! Never read it that way. So it's more of a desktop rotator than a true screen saver.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.