iTunes issue copying files

Reaction score
Hi,
After importing a CD into iTunes when I try to copy the mp3 files to a Folder on the desktop i get this pop-up message:
"The item “01 Brown Sugar.mp3” can’t be replaced because it’s invisible."
It doesn't happen with all imported CD's.-, so is it the CD, or a setting in iTunes?
Any suggestions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Where are you copying them from? Sounds like you're trying to drag them straight from the CD. Is it always that exact message or is it "The item insert-track-name-here.mp3 can't be replaced etc?

The easiest way to get to the files:
- After the import has completed go to the recently added playlist - you'll see the tracks you just imported
- right click on one of the tracks and select 'Show in Finder', this will take you to the location of the actual files on the disk
- from here you can copy them to wherever you like

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Good stuff, thanks for posting back

Reaction score
I also had this problem before, until I hit the show in finder. I realized that was the solution. hahaha

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.